A. Personal Data We Collect
We request information from you in several areas of our website, mobile services and other channels that may be used to personally identify you (“Personal Data”), including but not limited to:
1. Your personal information such as your name, gender, date of birth, marital status, identity card, passport or other personally identifiable number, designation or profile photo;
2. Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, fax numbers, emergency contact number;
3. Your attendance record;
4. Your purchase history;
5. Your credit or debit card information and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date;
6. Your business information such as company name, business title and associated contact information;
7. The year you have joined us;
8. Other information from your interaction with our website, services, content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the websites, IP address and standard web log information;
9 . Your responses to market surveys and contests conducted by us or on our behalf.
Certain Personal Data (particularly relating to your personal information and contact information) are required for specific service and if you fail to supply such Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you the services in full.
B. Use of The Personal Information
We may use the Personal Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To process and administer your application and registration with or through us;
2. To process and administer your reservation and/or use of our services;
3. To process and administer your purchase and/or use of our products;
4. For your use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
5. For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time including text message (SMS) alerts;
6. For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on latest offers and promotions in connection with our products and services and conducting market research;
7. For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
8. To contact you regarding your enquiries;
9. To administer contests and sweepstakes conducted by us or on our behalves;
10. To disclose to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of United States;
11. To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties);
12. To improve our security, including in relation to the processing of payment by credit card to guard against the risk of fraud including carrying out matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties);
13. To support the services or products you have obtained from us;
14. For other related purpose.
We may from time to time use aggregate non-identifying information about our customers to better design our website and/or to improve our services and products. This means we may provide this information to third parties. However, this information will never identify any single user in particular.
Except as provided below, we will not knowingly or intentionally use or share the Personal Data you provide to use in ways unrelated to the aforementioned purposes without your prior consent.
The information and data you provide to us, as well as the information and data we have collected about you indirectly, may be used by us for marketing purposes. Before we do so, however, we will offer you the opportunity to choose whether or not to have your information and data used in this way. You may at any time choose not to receive marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each e-mail you may receive, by indicating so when we call you, or by contacting us directly.
Some of our offerings/services may be co-branded, that is sponsored by both us and third parties. If you sign up for these offerings, be aware that your information and data may also be collected by and shared with those third parties. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with their privacy policies to gain an understanding of the manner in which they will handle information about you.
D. Retention of Personal Data
E. Protecting Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, technical and data security procedures and controls to safeguard your Personal Data against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the unauthorized access to our servers and systems.
All login information is encrypted via SSL.
2 types of cookies are used:
1. Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
2. Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
G. Your Choices
Occasionally, we may use your Personal Data (including but not limited to your name and contact details) to send you marketing communications such as emails containing news, offers and promotions. However, we will first obtain your consent before doing so. Please see below on how to provide us with your conse
You may indicate your consent to the above by the following ways:
1. when providing us with your Personal Data through our website or a form, ticking boxes indicating your consent;
2. when providing us with your Personal Data through the telephone, tell our customer representative that you consent; or
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by:1. following the opt-out instructions contained in the communications;
2. updating your email subscriptions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of this Website
Ameanspinn maintains this Website for the convenience of and communication with existing and prospective customers, and for their education and information. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on this Website for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of this Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Ameanspinn's written permission in each instance. Changes periodically are made to the information contained in this Website.
Unless otherwise noted, product and service names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, audio and video within this Website are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other intellectual property of Ameanspinn. All other unregistered and registered trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained within this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Ameanspinn intellectual property displayed within this Website without Ameanspinn's written permission in each instance.
No Warranties; Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE. Ameanspinn assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Website or any linked sites, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Website or any linked sites.
In no event shall Ameanspinn or any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website, or any of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, members, managers, staff or agents (collectively, "Released Parties"), be liable for damages of any kind whatsoever including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, exemplary, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or other types of damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with your access to, use of, or browsing in this Website or any linked sites, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Website or any linked sites.
By your access to, use of, or browsing in this Website, you release Ameanspinn and the other Released Parties, and agree to indemnify and hold it and them harmless from and against, any and all claims, demands, losses, actions, suits, proceedings or other liability arising out of or in any manner relating to your access to, use of, or browsing in this Website or any linked sites, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Website or any linked sites including, without limitation, its and their attorneys fees and costs of defense.
Unaffiliated Products, Services and Sites
Descriptions of, or references to, products, services, publications or sites not owned or offered by Ameanspinn do not imply endorsement of that product, service, publication or site. Ameanspinn has not reviewed all material linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content of any such material. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk.
Communications with this Website
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Ameanspinn will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Ameanspinn to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone posting any such information or materials.
Any communication or material you transmit to this Website by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit may be edited by or on behalf of Ameanspinn, may or may not be posted to this Website at the sole discretion of Ameanspinn, and may be used by Ameanspinn for any purpose, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Further, Ameanspinn is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Photography and Video. Professional photography and recording of video on the premises is not allowed without the advance approval of Ameanspinn LLC (Indoor Cycling Studio) Management and Upper Management. Personal photography is allowed in public areas of the studio only. You must have consent to photograph any other member, guest or team member. No photography or cameras of any kind are allowed in front room, rest room, or service rooms.
Ameanspinn allows staff team members
to take images of members and guests for marketing purposes, including participants in group fitness and team training classes in studios designated with a social studio sign. If you do not wish to have images taken by Ameanspinn LLC, please let the team member know, so that you can opt out. By your continued use of Ameanspinn's premises and services, including participation in the class, you irrevocably consent to and grant Ameanspinn LLC the exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free and otherwise unlimited right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain, and repurpose the images for any purpose in any media or form of communication, without additional consent and without compensation, including but not limited to Ameanspinn's commercial and promotional use on its corporate or employee/staff social media sites. Embracing the Ameanspinn culture is in keeping with the all-inclusive sharing culture of the social media age, our instructors make themselves available to their riders via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other Social Media page and may post on social media platform to promote and invite other students to experience an Ameanspinn adventure. We are here to create a personalized, supportive environment.
Your use of or browsing in this Website, and your use of any Ameasnspinn products or services, shall be deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions and the laws of the state of Maryland. Any claim or dispute between you and Ameanspinn that arises in whole or in part from your use of or browsing in this Website, or your use of any Ameanspinn products or services, whether through your use of the Ameanspinn Website or otherwise, shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Maryland, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such court.
Fees. Subject to the provisions below and any variation required or permitted by state law, we may charge certain fees to members as set forth in our Fee Schedule, which may be periodically updated in our sole discretion.
Right to Implement or Change Fees.
We reserve the right to implement or change fees or other charges at any time, unless otherwise required by law. We may provide any notice required by law by regular mail or by email to the address(es) associated with the membership.