TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement applies to anyone who purchases any type of package or membership from AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice to you. Any changes will be incorporated into the terms and conditions posted to AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING’s website from time to time.
A. Services and Hours of Operation
1.AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING offers indoor cycling services through the offering of group classes at various times throughout the day. Please refer to AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING’s website www.ameanspinn.com or see any AMEANSPIN INDOOR CYCLING representative to receive a complete listing of all services and amenities available at the AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING Studio. AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING reserves the right to make changes to the facilities and amenities at any of its studios, including, but not limited to, the type or quantity of classes, equipment or services at its facilities. The services of the AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING studio to be provided under this Agreement will be provided no later than six months after this Agreement is signed.
2. Each AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING studio provides services during the following hours, which are subject to change: 6AM to 8:30PM, Monday – Friday and 8AM to 1PM Saturday – Sunday. AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING is open seven days a week, with the exception of federal holidays and some Sundays. AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of hours and/or days the studio is open and providing services to its members. Please refer to AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING’s website www.ameanspinn.com or see any AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING representative to receive a complete list of expanded operational hours (if any) and/or changes to the standard hours, including any closures on holidays.
1. By signing this Agreement, you authorize AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING to electronically deduct monthly dues, fees and charges (if any), for any and all balances due monthly, which may vary from month-to-month, from your account on the 1st of each month and continuing until your membership is terminated or cancelled (and remaining dues, fees and charges owed by you in connection with your membership throughout the effective date of termination or cancellation are deducted or you advise, in writing within 30 days before a payment is owed, AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING to discontinue automatic payments.
2. You acknowledge and agree to the following:
i. You are financially responsible to pay any amounts owed in connection with your membership.
ii. In the event your credit card is declined due to a change in expiration date you authorize AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING and its payment processors to re-process your payment using an expiration date updater program. This re-processing may occur on any date within the month.
iii. Expiration or cancellation of your credit card, or other means of automatic payment, does not cancel your membership.
iv. If you fail to pay any dues or balances for twenty days past their due date(s), then you will be charged a late fee of up to 18% per annum or $2 each month.
v. If you fail to pay any dues or balances for thirty days past their due date(s), then your membership may be suspended by AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING. If you then make all required payments, your membership may be reinstated by AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING.
vi. If you default on any financial or monetary obligation of this Agreement, then AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING will be entitled to all cost of collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. If any defaults remain outstanding for more than 60 days, AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING may turn your account over to a collection agency or take other action to collect any unpaid amounts.
3. Payments in Excess of Certain Amounts
i. If this Agreement requires payment of one thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500) to two thousand dollars ($2,000), inclusive of initiation fees or initial membership fees, then you shall have the right to cancel this Agreement within 20 days after this Agreement is executed.
ii. If this Agreement requires payment of two thousand one dollars ($2,001) to two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500), inclusive of initiation fees or initial membership fees, then you shall have the right to cancel this Agreement within 30 days after this Agreement is executed.
iii. If this Agreement requires payment of two thousand five hundred one dollars ($2,501) or more, inclusive of initiation fees or initial membership fees, then you shall have the right to cancel this Agreement within 45 days after this Agreement is executed.
4. If not used, all purchases for classes expire within six months of the date purchased. You shall not be relieved of the obligation to make payments on packages purchased despite their expiration.
C. Cancellation of Membership due to Death or Disability
1. If, by reason of death or disability, you are unable to receive all services to be provided by this Agreement, then you and your estate, as applicable, shall be relieved from the obligation of making payment for services other than those received prior to death or the onset of disability.
2. For purposes of this Agreement, “disability” means a condition that prevents you from physically using the AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING facilities and services and such condition is verified by a physician.
D. Freezing Membership
1. If you have purchased a monthly or annual membership and you are medically unable to use your membership, you may request to freeze your membership for up to six months. You will be required to provide to AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING a physician’s note describing your inability to physically use AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING’s facilities and services, in writing.
2. If you are medically able to use your membership, but wish to freeze it for other reasons, you may request to freeze your membership for up to three months. Freeze fees may apply for non-medical freezes per freezing month, depending on the length of time requested.
E. Class Cancellation Policy
1. To prevent being charged for a missed class, a eight-hour cancelling notice is required. Members may cancel a reservation on AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING’s website or by telephone call to the AMEANSPINN INDOOR CYCLING Studio at least eight hours before the scheduled class. Classes that are not cancelled in time will be charged to you. If you have a monthly or annual membership and you do not cancel a class in time, you will be charged a penalty fee of $15 per class. If you have purchased a package of classes and you do not cancel a class in time, you will be deducted a single class. All No Shows (Failure to Show up on a reserved class without canceling) will be charged a $20 No Show Fee.
F. Return Policy
1. All membership and package purchase sales are final. If you choose not to continue with your membership or package, you will not be eligible for a refund. All merchandise sales in the Studio are also final, but may be eligible for an exchange or store credit, based on the condition of the merchandise.
G. Loss of Property
1. Members are urged to not bring valuables into the Studio and to keep valuables with them at all times. The Studio shall not be liable for the disappearance, loss, damage to or loss of any Member’s personal property.
We reserve the right to modify our schedule at any time, for any reason and without warning.
Enrollment Requirement: We reserve the right to cancel classes with low enrollment any class less than 3 participants, will be canceled. We encourage all students to book early and stay committed. Student's will be notified by email & text and you will not be charged.
FOR DROP-IN'S AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS RUNNING LATE:
We ask that you call the studio to let us know you are on the way. The front desk will hold a reservation for up to 10 minutes after class begins, though we cannot guarantee you will be given the bike you signed up for in Ameanspinn classes. Drop-in's and community members who are more than 10 minutes late will not be admitted into class as it is too disruptive.
Inclement Weather Guildlines
Ameanspinn Studios will follow Montgomery County school inclement weather policy. If schools are 1 hour late, we may cancel the 6:00 AM classes. If school is 2 hours late, all morning classes may be cancelled except the 12:00 PM. If we have an afternoon snow storm, we will inform instructors and customers regarding cancellations by 3:00pm. Announcements about openings, delays or closure will be done via phone to those registered for class, an email to the community, and on social media.
Studio doors open 30 minutes prior to the scheduled class time. We’re happy to accommodate you, especially if you’re new to the area.
We have a 5 minute cutoff on check-in for class. If you're not present 5 minutes before the ride is scheduled to start, your bike may be given to a waitlisted rider. We also can no longer permit riders to check-in for class after the start time in order to keep all of the day's classes running on schedule.
© 2017 AMEANSPINN WEB DESIGN: www.shebrandsyou.com