A. Personal Data We Collect
We request information from you in several areas of our website, mobile services and other channels that may be used to personally identify you (“Personal Data”), including but not limited to:
1. Your personal information such as your name, gender, date of birth, marital status, identity card, passport or other personally identifiable number, designation or profile photo;
2. Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, fax numbers, emergency contact number;
3. Your attendance record;
4. Your purchase history;
5. Your credit or debit card information and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date;
6. Your business information such as company name, business title and associated contact information;
7. The year you have joined us;
8. Other information from your interaction with our website, services, content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the websites, IP address and standard web log information;
9. Your responses to market surveys and contests conducted by us or on our behalf.
Certain Personal Data (particularly relating to your personal information and contact information) are required for specific service and if you fail to supply such Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you the services in full.
B. Use of The Personal Information
We may use the Personal Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To process and administer your application and registration with or through us;
2. To process and administer your reservation and/or use of our services;
3. To process and administer your purchase and/or use of our products;
4. For your use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
5. For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time including text message (SMS) alerts;
6. For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on latest offers and promotions in connection with our products and services and conducting market research;
7. For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
8. To contact you regarding your enquiries;
9. To administer contests and sweepstakes conducted by us or on our behalves;
10. To disclose to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of United States;
11. To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties);
12. To improve our security, including in relation to the processing of payment by credit card to guard against the risk of fraud including carrying out matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties);
13. To support the services or products you have obtained from us;
14. For other related purpose.
We may from time to time use aggregate non-identifying information about our customers to better design our website and/or to improve our services and products. This means we may provide this information to third parties. However, this information will never identify any single user in particular.
Except as provided below, we will not knowingly or intentionally use or share the Personal Data you provide to use in ways unrelated to the aforementioned purposes without your prior consent.
The information and data you provide to us, as well as the information and data we have collected about you indirectly, may be used by us for marketing purposes. Before we do so, however, we will offer you the opportunity to choose whether or not to have your information and data used in this way. You may at any time choose not to receive marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each e-mail you may receive, by indicating so when we call you, or by contacting us directly.
Some of our offerings/services may be co-branded, that is sponsored by both us and third parties. If you sign up for these offerings, be aware that your information and data may also be collected by and shared with those third parties. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with their privacy policies to gain an understanding of the manner in which they will handle information about you.
E. Protecting Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, technical and data security procedures and controls to safeguard your Personal Data against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the unauthorized access to our servers and systems.
All login information is encrypted via SSL.
2 types of cookies are used:
1. Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
2. Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
G. Your Choices
Occasionally, we may use your Personal Data (including but not limited to your name and contact details) to send you marketing communications such as emails containing news, offers and promotions. However, we will first obtain your consent before doing so. Please see below on how to provide us with your consent.
You may indicate your consent to the above by the following ways:
1. when providing us with your Personal Data through our website or a form, ticking boxes indicating your consent;
2. when providing us with your Personal Data through the telephone, tell our customer representative that you consent; or
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by:1. following the opt-out instructions contained in the communications;
2. updating your email subscriptions at email@example.com.