THE AMEANSPINN DIFFERENCE
Ameanspinn is born, bred, and inspired to offer a hardcore fitness experience at this level of intimacy and intensity. We have taken the culture, sounds, flava, and magic of the DMV and put it in everything we do: from weekly theme rides to blue lights, bass-pumping beats that'll have you thinkin' you're out clubbing.
Let’s share an hour together in a dark room –We turn the music up and the lights down pump up the volume, and get our sweat on and have a great time! Our workout is a full -body, high intensity, rhythm-based cardio party. Develop core strength, mobility and agility; experience a powerful transformation
Together, we climb, jump, sprint, rock, sweat, accelerate, and dance without realizing we're on a bike. Get lost in the music, burn off those calories and become inspired as we go on a journey together. Join a motivating community of people that sweat & Spinn Mean.
A high intensity cardio based ride, it incorporates upper body and core workout into the routine.
This class will get your heart pumping with high intensity interval training with 2 recovery breaks. It combines climbs, flats, jumps & speed. Sounds rough, 60 mins of intervals with added core routines. You in for a real treat!
This is Our signature ride: a rhythm-based, choreographed full-body ride. 45mins.
The ultimate fan favorite ride. Trap it out to every musical rivalry, genre, and even decade, be free in the moment: Rihanna & Beyonce to Old School Hip Hop. Check your schedule to see what's the new lineup for this week.
ABS & ARMS
Our signature ride with a heavy emphasis on arms and abs. 2-5lb weights are used for this class focusing on arm routines,
This is our most popular, primary ride. A cardio, Latin/Caribbean music only; party-on-the-bike. Come whine it with us for 60 mins.
"I enjoyed it, It was a lot of fun and intense. Its a full body workout you're not just sitting on a bike, After a few classes I immediately saw results and I highly recommend it to someone who is looking for a good cardio workout or those who want to lose weight. AmeanSpinn Is the Best Ever!!"
"Saw this place while stuck on traffic on my way home. Decided to check it out! Woooahh! This workout is intense, fun and rhythmic. I bought the first pass..."
"My discovery of Ameanspinn happened by chance. I was looking for something to add to my workout routine and was considering spinning since I enjoyed it so much in college and was struggling to find a location nearby. A few days later, I found a Groupon offering classes here. Two classes in and I'm having a blast. "
"There is never a dull moment at AmeanSpinn. We laugh, motivate each other and ride them bikes hard! If you are looking for a fun and intense workout you have to give AmeanSpinn a try"
- You may register for a class up until 1/2 hour(s) prior to class time.
- You may cancel 8 hour(s) prior to class.
- Your bike is reserved until the class start time.
- If the class is "full" you may be put on the waitlist selecting Wait list (first come first serve). If a spot opens you will be contacted ASAP. If you do not respond, the next person on the waitlist will be contacted.
- You will be charged for your class if you do not show.
- If you know you are going to be late, and you have a bike or mat reserved, please call: 240.343-4897 at least 15 min. prior to the start time and your bike will be saved for up to 10 min.
- If a class shows availability after the one hour deadline then first come basis.
- Class credits do expire please keep track or ask front desk to assist you.
- There are no refunds or cancellations of credits.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
© 2017 AMEANSPINN WEB DESIGN: www.shebrandsyou.com